Growing Singapore’s start-up ecosystem to create economic benefit, good jobs and positive social impact.
EDIS, as part of the MedTech Alliance 2 (MTA2) consortium, is an appointed co-investment partner of SEEDS Capital, the investment arm of Enterprise Singapore. Together, we invest in Singapore-based, deep tech start-ups and help them commercialize their technologies globally.
Health & Biomedical Sciences
Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
Urban Solutions & Sustainability
- A Singapore-based company with core activities carried out here
- Start-up should not be a subsidiary or joint-venture
- Incorporated as a private limited company for less than five years
- Paid-up capital of at least S$50,000
- Prove substantial innovative and intellectual content for its products and/or services and applications
- High-growth potential with clear scalability for the international market